ABOUT: this is a community where you can post and find good graphics.the community was founded by faithforgiven and lellamd. to gain posting access, you must first apply. we only accept the best graphic makers. we look at things like unique cropping,great coloring,good texture use,creative text skills and awesome effects.
1. do not click to join this community. you must first be accepted before we'll grant you membership.
2. you may watch the community to snag graphics, but if you aren't an graphic maker, you don't need to bother applying.
3. respect the opinions of others. no bashing of other members will be tolerated.
4. tag your posts by using our existing tags!
5. large/several images (over 450px wide), fanmixes (a preview is okay), and posts containing more than 3 icons must be under an lj-cut.
6. ALL fanworks that are not tagged will be rejected. graphic posts should contain a minimum of 3 larger graphics or 20 icons and be properly tagged to be approved.
7. when posting, put a teaser with 3 icons. everything else should be under a cut that either leads to your journal or is posted directly to this one.
8. do not use fancy text or large font sizes in your posts. the font should remain the default size/color, and bold/italics/underline should only be used as needed.
9. don't link to locked posts outside of this community or disable or screen comments to your entries. likewise, do not post links to locked posts in this community (or the info in them) outside of the comm.
10. don't post bases, brushes, gradients, textures or stock images. this community is for graphics only.
11. Please be respectful when using other people's graphics. credit them, comment on their posts, and don't ever hotlink.
12. if any of the mods feel you are being inappropriate or not following the rules, you will be banned from the community. the mods also have the right to reject any post they deem unsuitable for the community. if you have a question regarding the deletion of your post/comment or have a similar complaint, please message one of the mods.
13. when applying, make the subject of the comment 'the twelfth hour' so we're sure you've read the rules and paid attention to them.